Friday, February 1, 2008

Reynard's Ironic Anti Smoking Video

Duration: 02:15 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-24 01:42:17
User: TheLoneReynard
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Health  Social  Science  Smoking  Smoker  Anime  Occult  Skull  Dragon  Vampire  Nile  Legacy  the  Catacombs  Lashed  Slave  

Description:

Hey everybody, check out my completely crazy and ironic anti smoking video! This is Riveting! Absolutley Riveting! Who said that preaching the evils of smoking had to be boring? Smoking makes you crazy! How do I know? I'm a smoker myself. So hopefully this video helps on your decision to start smoking. Song: Lashed to the Slave Stick Artist: Nile Album: Legacy of the Catacombs A great heavy metal band. Go buy their CD's.

Comments

TheLoneReynard ::: Favorites  2008-01-28 00:14:50

LOL cool.^^
__________________________________________________
Pseudodrache ::: Favorites  2008-01-27 20:05:04

For people who are not a sick mind like me, this video should do it's job perfectly. "Memento Mori" I seldom smoke, but because of this video, I am in the mood ^_^
__________________________________________________
TheLoneReynard ::: Favorites  2008-01-24 14:58:02

You guys are awesome for approving my video, and I thank you.^^
__________________________________________________
echomwan ::: Favorites  2008-01-24 14:22:17

It is more metalcore then death metal.
__________________________________________________
FurGryphon ::: Favorites  2008-01-24 06:22:40

hey that was an awesome video, and the message was good too, I think your video is a good way to reach out to the younger population and show them the evils of smoking because for one thing, most adults don't usually listen to death metal, and a lot of teens do, so I think this is a good way to market the anti smoking message to younger people.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Janet Jackson - Feedback (Official Video)
The USA May Have A Check For You! Gnooze 1-25-08
DSD Jazz Combo/Why Should I Be Sad? by B.Spears
Am Abgrund - Anatomie der Kuba-Krise 1/10
Sweet Escape Music Video


 

No comments: