Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Re: 10-second exposure

Duration: 00:10 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-07 22:05:59
User: tagalicious2789
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

ten  second  exposure  blade376  tagalicious2789  who  effect  affect  camera  deep  thought  something  less  more  think  

Description:

This is what me,myself and I all say: "if I had 10 seconds to say something or 10 seconds to live what would I say? Is this advice, warnings or inspiration? Live Love Laugh! Shoot for the moon, if you miss at least you'll land in the stars. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. this is the only life you get live it well, make good decisions. Live life like your in the limelight, dance like no ones watching and kiss like its your first time. love, laughter, experiences, pain, tears all shape us. never measure your success against someone else. communication, friendship, relationship are all important. Never drive faster then your angel can fly!! WWJB (Who Would Jesus Bomb)? What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Be yourself! I used to think I could never regret anything...that has changed. Love unconditionally, but use your brain. If you kick a dog it leaves. beat your own drum. Be original. Be satisfied. Its never too late! Its always your moment to shine. bite off more then you can chew then chew it. be prepared to be unprepared. never forget where you came from. there is a time for everything. don't pretend. be! Take 'er easy" Thanks to ShatterYourIndra for the WWJB, she inspired me to use that sentence. I hope its ok with her. You should check out her response! Thanks to Xian for the "be prepared..etc" I may have said "Love with your whole heart" I'm not sure, I didn't write it down. This idea done by Blade376 is absolutely amazing. It really made me think. press the orange button. you know you want to. rate and comment?

Comments

tagalicious2789 ::: Favorites  2008-01-08 14:31:39

no problem, its the truth.
__________________________________________________
ShatterYourIndra ::: Favorites  2008-01-08 13:42:33

Good, I'm glad. Thanks for the compliment. =]
__________________________________________________
tagalicious2789 ::: Favorites  2008-01-08 11:12:13

Thank you! Yours was so good too. It really made me think.
__________________________________________________
ShatterYourIndra ::: Favorites  2008-01-08 08:05:58

This is wonderful! I love it!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

apec jokers wild [chaser gets shafted]
"ORA ET LABORA"
Intergeneraciones Baile Enero 2007
Hair spray death!
Blessed Be Your Name
me skimboarding
Re: CHRISTMAS CONTEST: Win a Flip Video Camcorder!
Brolly vs Vanessa
DJ's Diner
Jack's obsession Nightmare before christmas(sung by polo)
nfsmw vid
Time Stand Still Series Credits
Wolly Mamooth
Attack Of A Clone
The Pow Wow
i don't have anything on my hand
Standing Front Tuck Tutorial
ADRIANO INTER-juve 2004-'05
Speedway Crashes
HaengBok Kirra Version MV


 

No comments: