Thursday, December 20, 2007

My First IPSC Competition (1/3)

Duration: 00:9 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-20 15:46:16
User: chade2112
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

IPSC  USPSA  Sprinfield  9mm  competition  tournament  

Description:

This is the fourth course of fire that comes in two stages. Once starting off facing downrange and the second face uprange. Since it was my first time they stuck me in the 'Setup Group' which was all of the Masters and 'A' shooters -- I did my best to keep my speed down and focus on accuracy. Didn't always work out that way. :) This round I got two Alpha/Charlies and an Alpha/Mike No-Hit.

Comments

kickedintheballs2000 ::: Favorites  2007-10-21 05:07:53

Its allway good to see new shooters on the range nice clip man thanks for sharin.
__________________________________________________
chade2112 ::: Favorites  2007-10-20 16:13:23

Here, I used an about-face style turn I learned in marching band, keeping my hand up so I don't sweep it. I got comments that, for my first time, my safety was nice and I was executing pretty smoothly.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Sonic Omega Part 11: Beast Unleashed
Straylight Run - "Hands in the Sky (Big Shot)"
071125 Explore The Human Body - Super Junior Ep.3 Pt 4/4
np & lp special (np black) (lp blue)
Soulja Boy SPEED UP
When Friends Get Together
Dusty Springfield vs. LULU
science of sleep
The Soul of Moraira
TC240 - Slow
12 year old kid with id
Check-Up
Runescape spells
My Assualt Story
~Rocket part 3/3~ sasunaru & kakairu Doujinshi ~ /YAOI/
Naruto Fan-Made Opening 3
ummm whatever
Chi Town Bangers Pt 2
Golden Elites ownage trip 9/30
amizade é assim =)


 

No comments: