Thursday, November 22, 2007

Rosetta- Tremble Kids

Duration: 04:44 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-02-23 20:30:45
User: ilbofilms
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Rosetta Tremble kids 1984 One of the older German/Swiss Jazz Bands is the "Tremble Kids" I heard of them many years ago already but never actually had a chance to listen to them. Late in the nineties a friend in Holland send me a video where the band played a concert for their 25th anniversary in 1984 with special guest Bud Freeman. I felt I should make some clips available on Youtube of this excellent band. Regular members are leader Werner Keller on clarinet, Oscar Klein on trumpet, ( former Dutch Swing College member in the early sixties) and pianist Henri Chaix, with whom I had a chance to play with with my band in 1983 during the Edinbrough Festival in Scotland. In Rosetta two fabulous trombonists are being featured

Comments

No comments: