Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Junior Senior - Move Your Feet

Duration: 03:19 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-19 08:41:55
User: XxEmWorldxX
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Don't stop, don't stop the feet Won't stop, won't stop the beat and GO (Junior) Chorus: Everybody, move you're feet, and feel united ohohoh (2x) Yeah, got the dance energy, oh yeah (4x) (Senior) d-d-don't stop the beat I c-c-can't control the feet p-p-people in the streets com'on everybody, move you're feet Don't stop, (don't stop) don't stop, the beat I can't stop, (can't stop) can't stop the beat I won't stop, won't stop (won't stop) the beat And GO (Junior) Chorus Everybody, move you're feet, and feel united ohohoh (2x) Yeah, got the dance energy, oh yeah(3x) (Senior) s-s-sing my song and y-y-you sing along, just p-p-put my record on and all of you're troubles are dead and gone Don't stop, (don't stop) don't stop, the beat I can't stop, (can't stop) can't stop the beat I won't stop, (won't stop) won't stop the beat And GO (Junior) Chorus: Everybody, move you're feet, and feel united ohohoh (2x) Yeah, Oh yeah (3x) (Senior) Don't stop, (don't stop) don't stop, the beat I can't stop, (can't stop) can't stop the beat I won't stop, (won't stop) won't stop the beat 'N' GO (Junior) Chorus (3x): Everybody, move you're feet, and feel united ohohoh Yeah

Comments

happyhappy00 ::: Favorites  2007-11-26 21:19:52

this is freaking awsome
__________________________________________________

No comments: