Sunday, September 16, 2007

Corinna Fugate: Michael Fugate Memorial

Duration: 09:22 minutes
Upload Time: 07-02-02 18:44:50
User: faerie27d
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Please read entire description. This is a Memorial Video for my father Michael Fugate. He was a good, kind, and honest person, and a wonderful father. I loved my dad very very much. He died when I was 12 years old.The song you hear on this Youtube video was a song my dad, Michael Fugate wrote himself and sang himself, he wrote it for my mom and me. "Song For 2 Ladies" is the title. My dad was an amazing and fun father. He used to watch the Muppets with me, and we'd go to the park and Church on Sundays. He taught me how to ride a bicycle, he taught me how to swim. My dad bought me my first Bible and he would read me different stories from it. The Bible was a lovely childrens' Bible, complete with beautiful illustrations to accompany the stories. The Sermon on the Mount, Joseph and his coat of many colors...I loved the stories and he never tired of reading them to me. My dad always shined as a light for Christ. The song in this video "A Song for 2 Ladies" is a song he wrote about my mom and me, we are the "2 ladies", in this song he is singing to the Lord, thanking Him for us. My dad taught me to love music and introduced me to many different artists, jazz, r&b, classical, pop. Whenever I had a math test coming up, he'd take the time to help me prepare, and help me to learn the lessons. He would help me with my homework, kindly and patiently. Each Christmas morning, he would give me a new, beautiful porcelain doll that I would treasure. My dad was the ideal father, he was the father that all children wish for. I wish I could impress upon you the warmth and kindess my dad radiated, everyone liked him. When I was 10 he took me to a Bonnie Raitt concert and introduced me to Bonnie. When I was 10 he and my mother took me to London and Paris, when we were in London my father bought me a beautiful porcelian doll. Our home and family life was like something out of a fairytale book, because we were truly a happy and united family. My parents never fought, somehow I thought those days would never end. I guess when you are 12, you do not expect to come home from school and be told that the father you love, who took care of you and who had sheltered you from the worlds' cold cruelty had died in an accident while you were at school. Life changed, forever. People...TREASURE EACH DAY YOU HAVE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES. EACH DAY IS A GIFT AND YOU DO NOT KNOW WHEN IT CAN ALL END. APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE, NEVER TAKE IT FOR GRANTED. . We were a really happy family. This video shows my life as it really was, I am lucky to have had such a good and kind father and mother who loved me when I was a child. Alot of kids do not have that, but I did. Even though my dad died when I was 12 I thank the good Lord for every day I was able to spend with my dad on this earth because it was a gift from God. Life is so short. This video reminds me of a time so far away, but I know I will see my dad in Heaven again one day, and that thought makes me happy. This physical life is only temporary. One day I will die. One day you will die. Until then I trust in Jesus Christ to guide my steps through this world of shadows, and I stay on the side of light. I believe in angels, to guide us, sent from Heaven. Having faith has helped me to carry on in daily living. I feel better when I pray to Jesus, because I know He hears me when I pray to Him. Prayer is powerful because it is so real. It's like a direct hotline to Heaven, to God. To those reading: God loves you. If you have lost a loved one, please know they truly are not "lost"...you will see them again one day. Have faith. Do not give up. Life is hard, I know it. Keep your hope, and your faith. All of Heaven is on your side. Jesus said this on his Sermon on the Mount: "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted."--Mathew Chapter 5 Please visit his memorial page at http://www.myspace.com/michaelfugatemusic COPYRIGHT 2007

Comments
snowsledin ::: Favorites
i cant stop watching this its so sad
07-08-25 21:34:49
__________________________________________________
NudistPoet ::: Favorites
You have a wonderful ministry through your music, videos, and words, using the internet as your canvas, touching many lives. May God bless you as much as you have blessed me and many others.
07-08-19 11:42:11
__________________________________________________
chelskihull ::: Favorites
Very touching video...i lost my dad just over 2 years ago and it still hurts deeply...your dad seems a great man :)
07-08-17 03:29:19
__________________________________________________
AubreeLiGHTNiNG ::: Favorites
corinna, your dad seems like a great man and i know he still love you and is watching you and is proud of you <3
07-07-14 15:57:40
__________________________________________________
lilpunkforever ::: Favorites
Ur father is watching you.. He seem to be a great man.. And I know he is very proud you and he love you.. Keep up the good work.( now the comment is finally letting me do this) Much Love to ya jessie
07-07-11 21:41:36
__________________________________________________
watausername ::: Favorites
hey, Ive gone through what you have also, My dad past away when I was 12 years old and I still havent gotten over it and wont ever. Anyways your dad sunded like a great man deserving of this video and much more. Good luck and stay strong
07-05-14 17:00:42
__________________________________________________
mezzobrit ::: Favorites
I watch this video all the time, and I think everytime I've cried...
07-05-02 10:24:28
__________________________________________________
British416 ::: Favorites
WOW corinna your dad would be so proud of you i know i am i love you and miss you so much
07-04-13 00:12:00
__________________________________________________
PeachyPo ::: Favorites
This was beautiful ~
07-04-10 18:50:39
__________________________________________________
ravengirl27 ::: Favorites
Such a beautiful tribute! I know you're Dad is smiling down on you <3
07-04-09 18:09:18
__________________________________________________

No comments: