Sunday, August 5, 2007

Lukes Adventure 05

Duration: 85 seconds
Upload Time: 06-09-19 01:14:39
User: VigiKami
:::: Favorites
Description:

Lukes Adventure in Jesse's Garage. A rousing tale of when Luke and his friends got into a brawl in Jesse's garage. **note:This acctually was Jesse's garage, and in this ep I totally get to flip out like a ninja. __ __ __ __ __ These Videos date back to 2002 and were the Brain Child of my friend Luke. I helped film and write half of them and I'm also in several. These were done with photoshop and a really terrible digital camera (even by the standards of 2002). Don't expect any kind of quality here. I'm posting them because despite how old and crappy they are I'm still quite fond of them.

Share with friends 
Comments
dft030 ::: Favorites
Sadly, these people are my friends and I think Jesse would want people to know that this isn't a garage, but a barn.
06-10-23 02:49:34
_____________________________________________________

No comments: